Theo Fly is the second episode of season one of Looped.
Theo swallows a fly and gains fly-like abailities.
- Mr. LemonJello
- Coach Lessard
- Gwyn Sanders (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Glee Club Kids
- Kyle (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Sarah (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Kelly (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Kelli (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Principal Applecrab (Voice Only)
- The title of this episode is a pun on "The Fly". The plot of the episode is also a parody on it, involving Theo looping with a fly, giving himself and the fly each other's abilities.
- Theo's superhero name, "Flyder Man" is a parody on Spider Man.
- First episode with a full-blown musical number, The Flyder Man Theme Song.
- During Luc's wake up sequences in this episode, only the instrumental for Wakey Wakey plays.
- If the fly's lifespan is one day, and it was unaffected by the loop, after being swallowed by Theo, then it should have died somewhere during the second loop. However, it is possible that the lifespan of a human being was one of the human traits it absorbed from Theo during the loop.
- Luc spilled his lunch on Jesse, after getting up from the table, triggering him into fart-boxing him. Usually, he spills his lunch on Jesse, while he's still in the line, before he gets to the table. However, earlier that day, Theo got Jesse to take a walk outside, pondering what he would do about Theo becoming dodgeball champ, putting him in a different place in time that day.
- Luc looped himself with a honey badger on the last Monday, shown in the episode, which resulted in him getting badger legs. However, in his wake-up sequence at the start of the day, two frames showed him with regular legs, including the one with him waking up in bed and walking out the door. It can be argued that the loop had not yet taken affect on him at the time, though.