She's All Bot is the third episode of season one of Looped.
Theo builts a robot of Gwyn.
- The title of this episode is a pun on the phrase "She's All Woman".
- First speaking appearance and major role of Gwyn Sanders.
- Theo mentions Edward Lorenz's butterfly effect, as the way he and Luc's actions may either directly or indirectly set of a series of different events, that lead to an overall, different outcome.
- Dragonface Pukebutt would make a later appearance in the episode "Loopy Loops". This would seem impossible, given the fact that the loop would have vanquished her from existence, due to her being built by Theo on the day of the loop. It can be said that the events of the that specific loop, were later on the same loop day as the final loop in this episode, where Theo rebuilt Dragonface once more, and paired her with Tiny Fishbrain. This was just later on that day, where Dragonface Pukebutt happened to be floating by Port Doover capitol, and joined the crowd, when Wilt Doover was making his speech, and Tiny Fishbrain just happened to either not be with her at the time, or he was hidden, just offscreen.
- Innuendo: Luc makes the comment "Bros before bots", which is a play on the phrase "Bros before hos".
- Jesse was unable to fart-box Luc and Theo because he didn't have enough time to do so, before helping Sarah. He did however, have enough time to fart-box Theo. This makes no sense, given that he always fart-boxes both of them at the same time, so that would have taken him just as much time as it would to fart-box both of them.