We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Out of Time is the 18th episode of season 2 of Looped.
The time police get on Luc and Theo's case about illegally looping the same day to arbitrary extremes.
- Luc Maxwell
- Theo Merton Jr.
- Jerry Rivers
- Principal Applecrab
- Kyle Bush
- Coach Lessard
- Mr. LemonJello
- Toque Kid (Cameo)
- Sarah (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Kelly (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Gwyn Sanders
- Lunchlady Trudy
- Captain Gruff
- Oliver and Olivia
- Claire (Non-Speaking)
- Lester (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Timmy the Tiger (Mentioned)
- Baby Theo (Cameo)
- Leo Wexler-Moltmann (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Caveman Jesse (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Dr. Who (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- The title of this episode is a pun on the fact that McGal and Spritz come from outside the space-time continuum, being literally "Out of Time".
- Caveman Jesse from "Dodge This" makes a cameo during the intro.
- Dr. Who makes a cameo as well, receiving a parking ticket from the Time Police for parking his time machine in front of a parking peter for too long.
- Leo Wexler-Moltmann from the previous episode is shown to have been arrested by the Time Police, almost instantly after his departure from Monday 12th, as seen in the episode. Apparently he violated the laws of time somewhere on his time travelling journey. It's unknown what he did, for it was never mentioned in the episode, and he didn't seem to do anything unethical in the previous episode.
- McGal and Spritz crashed into Baby Theo, when arriving in Port Doover, while a broken hole in the wall of Port Doover Elementary was left behind. They must have time travelled to the exact loop day of the one seen at the end of "Chick Magnet".
- Sarah was heard gasping, when being arrested by the Time Fuzz.
- At the end of the episode, it was mentioned that a tiger had escaped from Time Prison. This is a reference to Timmy the Tiger's escape from the Port Doover Zoo.