Coach Lessard is the gym teacher at Port Doover Elementary.
Coach Lessard is a thick Wag the favorite food. Granted, it burns sometimes rapidly the fuse. Especially when nobody wants to inspire his sports course. Finally, he goes all the time around in his golf cart and tried to attract students of his course - in vain.
He is a very large, overweight hunchback man with curly ginger hair, balding and thick mustache. He wears a purple cap, purple shirt and blue pants and shoes.
- Dodge This
- Theo Fly
- 4 Out of 5 Dentists Prefer the Loop (Cameo)
- Sickwich (Cameo)
- There's a New Principal in Town
- Sooper Loopers (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Baby Daddy
- Wizard of Wacker Maze
- 11 Minutes to Lame (Cameo)
- Ronnie Trasco
- Badmerton to the Bone
- Loop - There it is
- Bald is Beautiful
- Reverse Mermaid
- Fallout Room Boy (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Release the Krakenfoot
- A Kyle in His Shoes (Non-Speaking)
- Moby Piranha
- Loopy Loops (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Out of Time
- Power Plant
- Part 1 of a Balanced Breakfast
- Part 2 of a Balanced Breakfast (Cameo)
- Coach Lessard is obsessed with badminton.
- In "Badmerton to the Bone", he had a past rivalry with Theo Merton Sr., back in high school.
- It was also revealed in that same episode that he has a robotic arm, after his real one was bitten off by Shelley the Pirhana. This would also be mentioned in "Moby Piranha" and briefly in "Loop - There it is".
- In the German dub, his name is Trainer Törtchen (rough translation: Coach Tart).
- He served as the antagonist in "There's a New Principal in Town".